Thursday, August 21, 2008

Disney Princess Quotes!

Just learn to like cats.
-Cinderella

Gaston, I’m flattered but… I just don’t deserve you!
-Belle

You think I'm an ignorant "savage" and you've been so many places; I guess it must be so, but still I cannot see if the savage one is me. How can there be so much that you don't know? You don't know.
-Pocahontas

And your beard is so...twisted.
-Jasmine

Oh, you can talk. I'm so glad.
-Snow White

Meg: Sometimes it's better to be alone.
Hercules: What do you mean?
Meg: Nobody can hurt you.

Ling: Oh, yeah? Well, I think Ping and I can take you.
Mulan: I really don't want to take him anywhere

What do you know about my dreams?
-Belle

I've never seen a human this close before. Oh - he's very handsome, isn't he?
-Ariel

[reading Quasimodo's palm]
Esmeralda: I don't see any...
Quasimodo: Any what?
Esmeralda Monster lines. Not a single one.

At least some good will come of my being forced to marry. When I am Queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.
-Jasmine

Men are such babies.
-Anastasia

He comes on with his big, innocent farm boy routine, but I could see through that in a Peloponnesian minute.
-Meg

Uhh... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges, and you just gotta kill somethin'... fix things, uh, cook outdoors...
-Mulan

You have a library?
-Belle

I never want to see a naked man again.
-Mulan

Let's see. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine... So there's ten of you and one of me. What's a poor girl to do?
[Pretends to cry into a handkerchief, then blows on it and disappears in a cloud of smoke]
-Esmeralda

Anastasia: Do you really think I'm royalty?
Dmitri: You know I do!
Anastasia: Then stop bossing me around!

I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.
-Meg

Auroroa: Well, I'm really not supposed to speak to strangers, but we've met before.
Philip: Where?
Aurora: Once upon a dream.

How dare you? All of you! Standing around deciding my future. I am not a prize to be won!
-Jasmine

All right, I'm going inside. You can just stay here and watch for sharks.
-Ariel

Years of dreams just can't be wrong!
-Anastasia

Phoebus: You fight almost as well as a man.
Esmeralda: Funny, I was going to say the same thing about you.

No! No. Please…please, please don’t leave me. I love you.
-Belle

I'm a big tough girl. I tie my own sandals and everything.
-Meg

Just because I look like a man doesn't mean I have to smell like one.
-Mulan

John Smith: Pocahontas, that tree is talking to me.
Pocahontas: Then you should talk back.

You're not getting cold fins now, are you?
-Ariel

What? Hey why are you circling me? What were you, a vulture in another life?
-Anastasia

Oh, that clock! Old killjoy.
-Cinderella

Flounder, don't be such a Guppy.
-Ariel

Well you should learn to control your temper!
-Belle

But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. And I've seen him so many times.
-Aurora

Esmeralda: You mistreat this young man the same way you mistreat my people. You speak of justice, yet you are cruel to those most in need of your help.
Frollo: Silence!
Esmeralda: Justice!

[after Hercules accidentally breaks the arms off a statue of Venus] It looks better that way. No, it really does.
-Meg

Gaston: How can you read this? There are no pictures in it!
Belle: Well, some people use their imagination.

But I don't wanna kick the other kid's butt.
-Mulan

Are you always this charming, or am I just lucky?
-Esmeralda

John Smith: Well, when I say uncivilized, what I mean is, is...
Pocahontas: What you mean is, "not like you."

Please don't talk anymore, it's only going to upset me.
-Anastasia

Gaston, you are positively primeval.
-Belle

Just follow me, out the window, round the dumbells, you lift up the back wall and we're gone.
-Meg

Now for a name. I've got one! Octavius. But for short, we'll call you Gus.
-Cinderella

You're not free to make your own choices.
-Jasmine

Esmeralda: What are you doing?
Frollo: [caressing her neck] I was just imagining a rope around that beautiful neck.
Esmeralda: I know what you were imagining.

I want much more than this provincial life!
-Belle

[getting off of Pegasus after riding] I'll be fine. Just get me down before I ruin the upholstery.
-Meg

My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
-Mulan

Beast: You can't stay in there forever!
Belle: Yes, I can!

Uh, I've got a name. Ha! And it's a boy's name, too.
-Mulan

I could not resist.
-Snow White

For your information, I earned it.
-Esmeralda

Then maybe I don't wanna be a princess anymore.
-Jasmine

The sea of raging hormones has ebbed.
-Meg

No, I mean it. Lucifer has his good points, too. For one thing, he... Well, sometimes he... Hmmm. There must be something good about him.
-Cinderella



I had to start and end it with Cinderella. Not all of these make sense, but I like them a lot. And I'm not positive about Meg, Mulan, Pocahontas and Esmeralda being actual princesses. And I don't know if The Hunchback of Notre Dame is a Disney movie or something else. But I had to include them all!

6 comments:

Jesse said...

yeah pocahontas is a disney princess because she's the daughter of the chief of the indian tribe. not LITERALLY a princess but its basically translated the same.

Ann said...

FYI: ... Anastasia... not a Disney movie, but i'd keep the quotes anyway.

Pahua said...

wow, thanks for the quotes!!
the hunchback IS a disney movie (although not one of my favorites) and Anastasia is simply the best Princess (real royalty) !! <3

missfine said...

You are SUCH a girl after my own my heart!!!

www.jerramyfine.com

DariFace said...

loveeeeee it :) x

Katetwizzla said...

I want you to know that Anastasia is not a disney princess... she isn't even disney.