Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Favorite Things

I like lists, so I'll list listlessly away. These are a few of my favorite things:


Lilacs

Walks

Sunlight on leaves

Paris When it Sizzles

Funny Face

Clever people

Forget-me-nots

Deer

Dogs (when they don't bite off my nose. Ha ha, long story!)

Jane Eyre

Edward Norton

shaking trees

Chai tea

Rainy, cloudy days

Paintball, outnumbered three to seven!

Baking

Puddle jumping

Sentimental music

Myrtle

Eyes (though perhaps not for eating)

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Disney Princesses

Skillet

Regency Costumes

The Princess Bride (Book!)

Running

Morning Doves

Fog

Chandeliers

Paul Bettany

Sapphires

Musicals

Sarcasm

A Picture of Dorian Gray

Blowing out candles

Giraffes

Writing letters

Cemeteries

Parcheesi

My Fair Lady



To be continued...

No comments: