Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sleep Deprivation and It's Effect Upon My Anatomy Grade

Well, I could be watching all of the inaugural pomp and what not right now, but I got bored. Ha ha. Instead I've been writing a story (a good one, I hope--at least my protagonist goes insane!), drinking buckets of green tea and playing black-belt sudoku. Om nom nom. You know, I think I'm treating this blog as a diary. Ah well, no one has to read it. Oh, and a made cookies.

I haven't known what to do with myself recently. I've been so restless; I need a challenge, a distraction, an adventure, anything. But...maybe I'm too young. That's how it seems, at any rate. My adventures consist of going insane in my room and running out into the cold at night, just out of sheer boredom. Bluuuh. And I haven't been sleeping. Today I took some pretty hilarious notes in my anatomy class due to falling asleep a couple of times. I'll put them on here (why not?).

tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired confused tired tired
blah tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired tired tired eyes tired
tired tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired Kafka tired tired tired
tired eyes tired tired sleep tired
tired tired tired tired tired tired
tired tired tired Anatomy tired ew
tired increase tired tired drift sleep
almost tired tired tired tired ugh tired
wake up tired engh tired eyes listen
no tired do it tired clavicle ow!

UP.



Yeah, my friend pinched me. Grr. It's not my fault I can't sleep until I get to the classroom that makes everybidy high! So...yeah. Hahaha, I can't write anything noteworthy today.

2 comments:

Eyden said...

Hey. You have a great blog here. I have been blogging for about a year now and have made over $2000 online. I have this blog http://www.howtofallasleepeasily.com/ and I would love for your site to be a part of its success.

If you are curious, you can simply check out my other blog called http://www.videobloggingtips.com/. It gets a load of traffic. However, I expect my how to fall asleep easily site to get a lot more. Predicing around 1,000 hits a day in the next 3 or so months.

With that being said, I would like to do a link exchange with you. I link to you and you link to me. We both greatly benefit because my traffic will become your traffic and vis versa. Thus we make more money.

I know what I am doing and if you really want to know how people make money online, this is how. They build relationships with other bloggers.

Email me at ttomp13@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like to exchange links.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
-Taylor

FP said...

Hi!

Well I do pray that you’re not blogging for the sole purpose of acquiring some sort of an estate, I would find it rather sad to lose the ranting of a pretty intelligent mind to a "just above minimum wage moderator" position somewhere.

I'd love to get in contact with you to share some thoughts, although your obviously lacking any sort of public contact details which leads me to believe one of two things, either you’re a 50-something year old male still clinging on to his childhood dreams of going for a sex change (which I doubt) or you really do value your privacy....

Either way I'll put the ball in your court since the little intelligent rants are the only thing I'm interested in, you can reach me at finarfin.palantir at gmail dot com.

Hope to have a few witty bouts in the near future...

Regards
FP