Saturday, December 13, 2008

La Luna, Que Belleza

Ewwwwwwwww....standardized testing is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrid.

I realized just now that Doris Day is an cute little woman (upon watching The Ballad of Josie), and a perfectly average actress. But so adorable! She's like a sugar cube or pink frosting with sprinkles. I wonder what it would be like to be her; purely feminine warmth and sweet glances, like a fragrant angel.

It makes me giggle how wonderful people can be. I'd like to be one, really; it would be amazing to be darling. That or to be a kindly senile woman--if I could count on being senile, I'd want to live a long life. I wouldn't be the Arsenic and Old Lace type, necessarily, but I would at least be the Wedding Singer type granny. Hmhmm, that would be nice.

I don't know how to deal with my writing right now. I ave plenty ideas, but I just can't focus, as if my mind decided to play tag and I have to chase it. I wonder if that's considered idiocy or lunacy. Huh, lunacy. I really like that word: it's as if the moon makes you crazy. La luna, que belleza. Mis ojos sonrien para ti. Dulcemente, Carinosamente, perfectamente....Ha ha, Spanish is beautiful to me, even if I do some of the grammatical stuff incorrectly. The moon, what beauty. My eyes smile for you. Sweetly, lovingly, perfectly. I'm in a rambling mood and I'm just not saying anything sensible or useful. Oh well, rambling is nice.

No comments: