Monday, March 24, 2008

Cliche Boyfriend Dilemma

Alright, I feel really bad for my friend, let's call her cucumber, because she broke up with her boyfriend and maybe still wants to be with him. The problem is, he's showing signs of going back with his ex, calliflower. She can't seem to get over him!
So what is the reasoning behind this? Why can't guys let their ex's get over them in peace? When cucumber uttered the words "he was the perfect thing in my life", I nearly gagged. People! We can function and exist without one person! It isn't the end of the world!
(and in my opinion, he was way too stupid to be for her, but I can't tell her that!
Why can't some girls find it in themselves to be independent? I ask for information!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I agree, woman need to show that they can do things on their own and not cling to men for support!

http://thewanderingalchemist.blogspot.com/