Monday, March 24, 2008

Dragging out Harry Potter

By a show of hands (metaphorically speaking), who is sick of Harry Potter? I'll admit that I read the books (numerous times, in fact) and saw all of the movies, but at this point, the movies are leaving everything out and squeezing meaningless stuff in for a couple laughs. I want to shoot the directors. What were once extremely readable and engaging books have become annoyingly familiar plot synopsis's. Part of me wishes that Harry Potter would just die.

3 comments:

xz3ltt said...

say with a British accent:

"Hello, my name is Harry Bottom"

Uncle Tim said...

I'm not ready to kill Harry off just yet, but I'm not sorry the series is over. Orland Bloom, on the other hand...

I said that to Alyssa a few weeks ago and she had a fit.

Sam said...

THANK YOU!!!!!
Someone who agrees with me about harry potter...if I tell anyone that I don't like harry potter, they go all crazy on me.

http://thewanderingalchemist.blogspot.com/